Many inventors help trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how do you get a patent good an inspiration you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full-line of products and not wanting to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you up.)
6. They have too many similar products and that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for inventhelp number release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.